Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The good man I married

Chanced upon this questionnaire so thought i'd put my hubby under the spotlight for once!


1. What is something your husband always says to you?

"Oei make sure there are no ants in my study/kitchen/living room ah!"


2. What makes your husband happy?

Sorry; this blog is public!

Hahaha...just kidding...he is happiest when the kids and I are happy, and he does his best to keep us that way (he plays silly games with them, brings us all out on lengthy family outings even though he was up the whole night watching soccer, bites his tongue in front of my mum.... )

Or when there are no ants in the house. Hahaha...



3. What makes your husband sad?

I have yet to really see him sad, even when I asked him this question, he couldnt answer. Perhaps he feels sad when his dad doesnt understand him. Right, mops?


4. How old is your husband?

He is young at heart and that's good enough for me!


5. What was your husband like in high school?

Irritating boy always trying to act cool, with a cap perpetually faced backwards and a backpack that was slung so low it reached his butt. Dont know what I saw in him then...haha...
He was deeply tanned, had a flat top cut and a much much smaller waistline...hmmm...maybe that caught my eye...


6. How tall is your husband?

173cm


7. What is your husband's favorite thing to do?

Channel surf all the sports channels


8. What does your hubby do when you're not around?

Channel surf all the sports channels while keeping half an eye on the kids


9. If your husband becomes famous, what will it be for?

Standing up for someone/saving someone's life/taking down a terrorist - he's brave and righteous like that
OR beating someone up cos he got on his nerves/poking his nose where it shouldnt be/being a road bully - he's got a real short fuse and is a gossipy aunty at heart.

Wait...did you say famous or infamous?


10. What is your husband really good at?

Making me laugh and being a dad.


11. What is your husband not really good at?

Being patient. Read point 9 - extremely short fuse


12. What does your husband do for a job?

He sells ultrasound machine parts.


13. What is your husband's favorite food?

Durians and Dai Look Mee (from KL). He can eat truckloads!


14. What makes you proud of your husband?

He is good at his job. I am always appreciative and thank God that because of him, I am able to stay home with my kids. And he is also the best hands-on dad that my kids could ever ask for.


15. If your husband were a cartoon character, who would he be?

Errrr...Kung Fu Panda? Cos I overheard Terelle telling her grandpa, "Kung Fu Panda is so fat, just like my Daddy!"
Hahaha...

No comments:

 

Made by Lena