Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Clingy babe

This is how Thane behaves outside nowadays.

Nestling in either our helper's or my arms

Clinging to our legs

Err being a lazy beach bum...

...but nestling in my arms, u get the point

He will lie in the safe cacoon of our embrace and eyeball any strangers warily, refusing to proffer a little hand for a high five or even give a tiny smile. Lips pursed, he will shyly look down or away when any person tries to engage him.

What a big contrast from a couple of months ago when he would happily wave and smile at any friendly stranger!

Hubby attributes it to me still breastfeeding him, that's why he's so clingy. But i think its just a phase they all go through.

When she was about Thane's age, Terelle was extremely attached to me for a period of time too, refusing to allow anyone else to even touch her. Now nothing will keep her still by my side for long!

So ill just treasure my little koala while this phase lasts.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena