Friday, May 16, 2008

My sweet girl

I was lying in bed this morning trying to get an extra hour of sleep, having had to wake up 5 times the night before to nurse a sick baby with a stuffy nose. I could hear the baby wailing to be carried outside and Terelle's incessant pleas for someone to play with her but i stubbornly tried to shut out the din by burrowing deeper under the covers.

Suddenly i heard little footsteps approaching the bed. Terelle had crept up silently beside me. She planted a kiss on my cheek and whispered " Is your head bursting, mummy? You sleep well okie? Then when u wake up later you can play with me okie?"

For that i immediately got up and found the energy to start the day.

I guess i must be doing something right after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow .... such a sweet girl .... it warms your heart right ... a soothing balm to all the pains u suffered recently ... hugz & kisses to Terelle

The Lord is with you all the way

Love you all
Ema

 

Made by Lena